Sunday, October 15, 2006

MIDDLESBOROUGH VS EVERTON - FULL TIME

So am I sad that Everton lost? On the contrary, I'm elated! Not that I'm going bonkers, but at least I know two things:-

1. Everton can move on from here on. They should not be too concern about keeping the record of not losing. Why do we want to not lose when we could have either won or lost when we played Machster City?

2. Everton has been playing consistently, even when they lose. Boro? They've won Everton, but when will they next lose? Very soon I guess.

Anyway, I got the scoreline correct. Just that I selected the wrong team to win.

Score: Middlesborough 2 - 1 Everton
Scorer: Timmy

Team Line-up (Rating) Not rated as match was not shown in Singapore
Howard
Valente, Lescott, Yobo, Hibbo
Arteta, Cars, Neville, Timmy, Davis
AJ

Subs: Beats, Faddie, VdM

No comments: