Friday, August 25, 2006

Near full squad for the first time?

Moyes will have almost a full squad with him when he visits Tottenham tomorrow. Weir, Valante and Hibbo has shaken off their injuries and illness, but I think only Valante looked the most likely to return to the first IX. Stubbsy may not be able to join the party.

Davis is going back to his former hunting ground but I suspect that Ossie, with his superlative performance in the last game, will keep Davis out of the team.

We will also need to put up an advertisement to locate VdM. where in the world is he? He's a good player but I'm afraid that he's getting caught up in his knickers while partying his time away.

Once again, the midfield needs to be packed up. I think Beats, if he plays, needs to take a deeper role. He didn't seem to be winning any headers during the last match though. I thought he is a good header of the ball. Anyhow. icliverpool.co.uk suggests that Beats should be dropped and be replaced by Faddie. I totally agree!

No comments: