Saturday, August 25, 2007

EVERTON vs BLACKBURN - Preview

The reports say that this will be a tough match, and I believe it'll be so. I'm in the mood to look at the opposition. A couple of players in Blackburn have proven to me that they are really MVPs.

American goalkeepers Bred Friedel and Tim Howard are both equally rock solid. Pedersen, Savage, Bentley, Tugay, etc are all very good players. Even Ooijer has settled in. Last season he just could not handle the pace of the Premiership players.

It'll be a mouth-watering match though I believe the Toffees have a slight advantage as they will be playing at Home. I just feel that somebody will get sent off today.

Interesting notes of this match:-
Both clubs have failed to maintain a clean sheet
Blackburn has one of the most yellow and red cards received

Predictor: Everton 2-0 Blackburn

No comments: