Friday, September 08, 2006

EVERTON vs LIVERPOOL - Preview

Get ready your battle gear, focus and let's dish out some misery for Pool on our home ground. This game is where emotion runs high. Even my emotions will get the better of me. I'm confident to say that I'm willing to lose other matches. But definitely not this!

I expect to see Everton playing the attacking game. Their tails are up and will be ready for the fight.

Weir, Neville, AJ, Faddie, Valante, Davis and Nayces are all back, but Faddie is out with a hamstring injury and may not be able to recover for tomorrow's game. Stubbsy is back in contention but together with weir, they may be on the subs bench.

With a fast Pool attack, we might need to go for a young and spritely defence.


Howard

Nayce, Lescott, Yobo, Neville
Arteta, Timmy, Cars, Ossie
AJ, Beats

Substitutes
Wright, Weir, Anichebe, Davis, Valante

Scoreline: Everton 2 - 2 Liverpool

No comments: